Match The Brows With The Hair
I know that the bushy brows are trendy now, but if your brows are too dark for your new hair color (which is light) you have to lighten them a little bit. You can make your brows lighter with a bleach. See how:
- Buy a bleaching hair product from the store.
- Follow the instructions on the box and mix the creams from the bottles into a small container.Clean the brows with water, soap and makeup remover. Rinse with
- water again.
- Apply the bleaching mixture with an old, clean mascara wand all over the brow and brush nicely, try to cover every little hair.
- Let the mixture work for the time, instructed on the package.
- Remove and rinse.
The trend of bushy and bold eyebrows puts many girls in uncomfortable situations, because the natural shape of their brows is thin, hairless and light. That’s why we should learn how to make the so-fashionable type of brows in two minutes:
- Line the shape of the desired brow with a pencil.
- Then fill in the brows with an appropriate color, use a flat brush, because this tool creates more natural looking texture of the brow.
- Highlight the brow bone in order to make the brow pop out even more.
- Comb the brow with a clean mascara wand to remove any excess color and to make it look perfectly natural.