14 Top Clothing Hacks Every Woman Should Know
Being a fashionable woman is not the simplest endeavor. Our love of shoes, clothing, pretty accessories and style can be a challenge. We like making our lives easier, except when it comes to men!
This page highlights some of the easiest clothing and lifestyle hacks that can help us build the perfect wardrobe with the type of style we desire, without complicating things. Learn how to tuck wide jeans into boots successfully, repair any bra quickly and easily and stretch uncomfortable shoes in the freezer. We will even show you how to maximize drawer space with a special shirt folding trick.
These tips offer solutions for many problems women can encounter while trying to look fashionable and beautiful every day. Even men can find some great ideas here!
1. Ice is helpful when it comes to removing chewing gum from clothing.
Photo via: wikihow
2. Moleskin is used to repair old bras.
Photo via: Chaotically Creative
3. Tights under ripped jeans are in fashion.
Photo via: Indulgy
4. Spraying hair spray on tights and leggings will prevent them from running.
Photo via: Listotic
5. Fold your lingerie into a bra to save space.
Photo via: Imperfect Homemaking
6. Fold your shirts and place them in the drawer vertically to save space.
Photo via: Darkroom
7. Stretch your shoes by placing a Ziploc bag full of water inside of the front of them.
Photo via: Better Remade
8. Repurpose your old sweaters by turning them into leg warmers.
Photo via: Imgfave
9. Wear your belt a variety of ways as a fashion statement.
Photo via: Fashion Rolla
10. To avoid stretching the collar of your shirts put the hangers in from the bottom when hanging.
Photo via: Ask Anna Moseley
11. To make sure the crease stays in your pants, hang your pants on the hanger the same way you fold them when you are ironing them.
Photo via: Life Hacker
12. Roll up non-skinny jeans, put them into a long sock, and put boots on to give off a skinny jean appearance.
Photo via: Stella and Sway
13. Buy your necklaces based on the type of necklines that you wear.
14. Remove deodorant stains with baby wipes.
Photo via: Real Simple