Clothing Hacks that You Need to Know
Being a woman it’s not the easiest task in this world. We love shoes, we love clothes, we love being pretty and having a full closet! We love variety and smart things that make our lives easier or maybe complicated (it depends if we are talking about men here). Down below, you will find some of the most awesome clothing hacks that will change your life, literally. From how to tuck jeans that are not skinny into boots and how to stretch shoes in the freezer to how to repair your used bra and how to save space in your drawers by folding your shirts in the right way you will find all sorts of interesting ideas you might not know anything about. These are covering most of simple problems that we are encountering and in the same time they offer the solution for them. Even if we wrote that these are hacks that every woman should know, the men might throw a look too!
1. Use ice to eliminate chewing gum from clothes.
2. Use Moleskin to repair a bra.
3. Wear lace tights under ripped jeans for a stylish look.
4. Spray the tights and the leggings with hairspray to make them not run.
5. See the image below to find how to fold your refined lingerie.
6. Save space in your drawers by folding your shirts in the right way.
7. Stretch your shoes in the freezer.
8. Repurpose an old sweater.
9. Wear a belt many various ways.
10. Hang clothes 10 times faster than you usually do.
11. See the image to find how to tuck in jeans that aren’t skinny into boots.
12. Choose necklaces according to the necklines.
Photo courtesy: 1. Wikihow, 2. Chaotically Creative, 3. Indulgy, 4. Listotic, 5. Imperfect Homemaking, 6. Darkroom and Dearly, 7. Better Remade, 8. Imgfave, 9. Fashion Rolla, 10. Ask Anna Moseley, 11. Life Hacker, 12. Stella and Sway, 13. AllDayChic, 14. Real Simple.