These 6 Photos Of People Before And After Quitting Drugs Are The Best Way To Make People Stop And Think
Drug use has many harmful side effects, both physically and mentally. Much worse, it doesn’t just harm the user, it also harms the people around him or her. This is the great danger of drug dependency and addiction. Many people fall prey to this menace in society and get sucked into a lifestyle they feel they are unable to get out of. But with proper intervention, a lot of lives have turned around. As the cliche goes, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. These people have gone through so much and are now in a much better place. Scroll down and see their amazing transformation.
1. “Recovery has been an uphill battle, but now I am at a point where it all just feels like a bad dream”
2. “I know 5 months of clean time isn’t a lot… But it’s great for me. I’ve never ever had real time before. So this is awesome.”
3. “Today marks 4 years clean from heroin and meth. The left photo is me the day I was arrested. It, by a happy coincidence, became the day I finally surrendered to God!”
4. “I am not an ex-addict. I am not in recovery. I have accomplished so much from that person I was ten years ago.”
5. khali Rafati went through a lot to get to where he is today. Now he owns a company producing natural juices!
6. ”If you’re currently struggling with recovery, stay in the fight.”