Do These 4 Exercises Every Morning And Burn Belly Fat All Day Long.
Excessive fat around your belly isn’t just that annoying tire on the midsection that makes you self-conscious it was also shown that it can raise the risk of developing heart diseases, diabetes as well as some types of cancer. Thus, burning belly fat needs to have the utmost priority regarding your health.
So, if you were doing some cardio and high-intensity exercises every day, and you have started a clean diet, but you still have that stubborn belly fat.
You are aware that Pilates or Yoga can only stabilize the core. However, did you know that by stabilizing and strengthening the core you will help boost the metabolism and in turn reduce the stubborn the stomach fat?
Studies show that yoga can alter the eating patterns, the sleeping habits and the mood. They can have an impact how much weight you will gain or lose around the waist line.
Honestly, doing yoga won’t give you quick results, and there is no quick fix regarding eliminating stomach fat. You can easily gain belly fat but it’s the hardest to lose it. The only way to eliminate it is to be dedicated and work hard.
Keep having clean diet and don’t stop doing high-intensity exercises but also add Yoga in your routine, at least twice a week.
1. Kumbhakasana (Plank Pose)
Kumbhakasana also known as the plank asana is the most simple yet effective yoga pose for reducing belly fat. It strengthens and tones your arms, wrists, spine, quads and abdominal muscles.
- Begin by kneeling with your knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders. Stretch your hands slightly in front of your shoulders, with your fingertips facing forward and hands shoulder width apart.
- Slowly step your feet back, one at a time, extending your legs behind you so your feet are square, legs long and straights and heels pointed at the ceiling.
- On inhalation, look just ahead of your palms so that your neck is aligned with the spine.
- Hold your abdominal muscles in to keep posture, your body must form a straight line from heels to hand. Hold for 30 seconds to one minute and release the pose by exhaling and dropping the knees to the floor. Rest for one minute and repeat it four times.
2. Ardha Uttanasana (The Half Forward Bend pose)
Ardha Uttanasana, also known as the standing half forward bend pose, is highly effective in stretching the hamstrings, reducing belly fat and aligning the spine.
- Stand straight with your legs shoulder width apart.
- Bend forward by rotating your hip joints, Keep your knees straight and press your hands into your shins. Ensure that your back is not curved, maintain your back straight and lengthen the spine.
- Stay in this pose for 30 seconds.
- Breathe in as you release the stretch and then rotate the hip joints as you lift your torso back up.
3. Uttanpadasana (Raised Foot Pose)
This pose helps in getting rid of the fat from your lower abdominal region as well as hips and thighs.
- Lie flat on your back as shown in the above image and breathe normally.
- Place your hand on either side and palms should be facing down.
- Inhale slowly and lift the legs at 45 – 60 degree from the ground.
- Hold this posture for some time (15-20 sec) to feel pressure in lower abs. While exhaling (Breath out ) relaxes your posture by lowering legs i.e. (Starting position)
- Repeat this for 3-4 times daily.
4. Bow Pose
Bow pose strengthens the abdominal region, and the rocking movements help activate and massage your digestive system.
- Start by lying on your stomach in the prone pose with the legs stretched out together, and the arms placed on each side of your body.
- Next, bend your knees, reach the arm to your ankles and hold this pose.
- On the inhale lift the head and bend backwards. Lift the legs as high as possible.
- Stay in the pose for about twenty seconds. Take normal breaths while you hold this position.
- On your exhale, slowly return your body to the initial position.
- Do this pose at least five times with 15-second relaxations after every round.