Nailed It! 13 Diagrams For Amazing Manicures At Home
1. Invest in the proper tools.
2. Decide what kind of nail shape you want, and what would work best for your lifestyle.
3. Remove any existing polish. You can use lemon juice, vinegar, or rubbing alcohol as natural (and affordable!) nail polish remover.
4. Create this easy nail polish remover jar with a sponge and the nail polish remover of your choice.
5. Or, if you have stubborn gel polish follow these steps to remove it. Soak gauze in acetone and then wrap the gauze and tin-foil around each nail. After 5-7 minutes, the gel polish should come off easily.
6. Before applying polish, use vaseline around the edge of your nails to easily clean-up the edges later. Be careful to not get vaseline on the actual nail or else the polish won’t stick.
7. Learn how to properly apply polish.