This Homemade Balm Stimulates Hair Growth and Makes it Shiny After 2 Weeks of Use!
Every woman and girl wants healthy, shiny and beautiful hair. This is possible with a simple and popular recipe which was used by our grandmothers. You must try it if you want to have astonishing hair!
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of malic acid
- 2 tablespoons of shampoo (which you usually use)
- After you separate the white from the yolk, place the yolk in an appropriate container.
- After you add the malic acid and castor oil, mix well to get a compound mixture.
- Then add the balm/conditioner and the shampoo. Mix again until you get a yogurt- dense mixture
- Apply the mixture on a wet hair and then put a nylon bag on the head.
- Wait for 2o minutes and wash the hair again.
- Apply this mixture on the hair every time you wash it so you would achieve better effect in a shorter time.
- This dose is sufficient for medium long hair. If you have long hair, increase the dosage of the ingredients.